For those of you that want an off the beaten...
Book Online Today
– See London’s 30+ most famous sights in one day
– Guided by one of London’s most experienced tour guides
– Learn the fantastic history and tales on London
– Take incredible pictures of Londons sights
Our most complete walking tour of London enables you to see the 30 most famous sights in London in one day! In this extensive tour you can witness London’s most incredible sites while your expert guide amazes you with some entertaining, engaging, and thoroughly gripping tales about the history of London.
We begin this tour at the historic Covent Garden where we will then head towards Trafalgar Square. On the way to Whitehall we will pass Admiralty Arch and watch the incredible ceremony of the Changing of the Queen’s Lifeguards. After the ceremony has finished we will walk down the renowned Mall to St James’s Palace, Buckingham Palace and through the glorious St James’s Park to reach Parliament Square. On route we will see the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Victoria Tower, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, and for all you Harry Potter fans we even see some famous filming locations!
From Westminster we hop on the underground (tube) to London Bridge where we head to Borough Market and stop for a leisurely lunch. After lunch, we will see Shakespeare’s Globe, The Shard, Tower Bridge, Southwark Cathedral, Tate Modern, the Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral.
This walking tour of London is a fantastic way to see the major sights in one day, while also learning some intriguing tales about London from our expert guide. During the walk there will be plenty of time to stop and take photographs of the incredible sights that will stay with you for a lifetime!
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.