Book this adventure run in Rome to see all of...Read More
Book Online Today
– Skip the line access at both the Vatican Museum and St Peter’s Basilica
– Guided by one of Rome’s most experienced tour guides
– Visit the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
– Headset to always hear your guide
– Group size 30 people maximum
As the spiritual home to over 1.6 billion Catholic’s worldwide, the Vatican City can be something of a nightmare get into – with queues lasting for hours on end. But our Vatican, Sistine Chapel & St Peter’s Basilica tour utilises premium skip-the-line tickets – allowing us to breeze past the crowds and dig right in.
We’ll begin at the Vatican Museum, which – as the primary archive of the world’s largest religion – is a bit like a city, within a city, within a city. It has over 1000 rooms covering four millennia, meaning those without visiting unaided often find it a tad confusing. But our guides have crafted a custom route through the museum that packs in all Vatican secrets without leaving you lost for hours in its labyrinthine corridors.
We’ll then head to perhaps the most famous part of the Holy city – the Sistine Chapel. It’s from this fabled building that the mysterious white smoke rises upon the selection of a new pope. And it’s also the home of Michelangelo’s masterpiece ‘The Last Judgement’. Walking through here – in silence, as the laws state – is a truly magical experience.
Our final stop is St Peter’s Basilica. Lauded as the pinnacle of Renaissance architecture, this fascinating structure towers above the city and is perhaps the most recognisable dome in Italy. As a separate attraction within the Vatican, it often attracts huge queues – but we will again be using skip-the-line tickets allowing us to enter directly.
This route covers about 2 kilometres in total and is conducted at a leisurely pace that is suitable for all. The tour duration is around 2.5 hours.
Please remember to cover shoulders and knees in line with the Vatican dress code.
Vatican Museum tickets and St Peter’s Basilica tickets are included.
If you would like to make a reservation for the same day or less than 12 hours before your desired start time, please contact Russell on +39 349 5182191 or Harry on +44 78916717883.
– Please remember to cover shoulders and knees in line with the Vatican dress code
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be at the office 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle
– Vatican museum tickets and St Peter’s Basilica tickets are included