The Uffizi Gallery in Florence is famous for its Renaissance...
Book Online Today
– VIP Access of the Vatican at night – No general public
– Guided by one of Rome’s most experienced tour guides
– Visit the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
– Headset to always hear your guide
– Avoid the crowds and the heat
From April to October, the Pope’s Museums open their doors after dusk, allowing visitors to enjoy an evocative and unusual nocturnal atmosphere of the Vatican at night. Entrance queues at the Vatican are notoriously long. However, in the evening breeze past the crowds with a skip-the-line admission ticket and comprehensive tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
Whereas 35,000 tickets can be sold during the day, the Vatican at night only allows 3,000 people to visit. You can feel the difference (and enjoy the breathing room) as soon as you step through the doors.
We begin by entering the Vatican Museums and giving you your headsets. With the museum housing more than 1000 rooms and encapsulating an astonishing 4,000 years of history, visitors without a guide can find themselves in a maze! That is why we have carefully selected our expert English-speaking guides and the places you will visit. Let your guide amaze you with the stories and Vatican secrets behind the fascinating art and architecture while you explore the hall of candelabra, hall of tapestries, hall of maps and many more!
Once the Museum has been fully covered, you will move to the room you’ve all been waiting for: The Sistine Chapel. Your guide will take some time to provide an in-depth explanation of Michelangelo’s masterpiece before you enter and can appreciate it for yourself in silence. Those are the rules!
Finally, you will enjoy a privileged skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica to which only certain Vatican partners are given access. The tour will finish here after your guide has recounted the incredible history of this most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and home of the Catholic church.
Please remember to cover shoulders and knees in line with the Vatican dress code.
Vatican Museum tickets and St Peter’s Basilica tickets are included.
If you would like to make a reservation for the same day or less than 12 hours before your desired start time, please contact Russell on +39 349 5182191 or Harry on +44 78916717883.
PLEASE NOTE – This tour is only available on Fridays. If you can’t make this then check out our VIP Vatican Experience!
– Please remember to cover shoulders and knees in line with the Vatican dress code
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be at the office 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle
– Vatican Museum tickets and St Peter’s Basilica tickets are included