When in Rome don't just eat like a Roman... cook...
Book Online Today
– Visit one of Rome’s most important museums without waiting in the long line
– See Renaissance masterpieces by Botticelli, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, and many others
– Learn the history behind the art from your expert guide
Join this unforgettable experience in one of the most famous museums in the world: the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Discover the highlights of the Italian Renesscaince with your expert local guide, who will illustrate the most important works and take adequate time to Delve into the beauty and history behind them.
You and your guide will use the priority entrance to the gallery, ensuring you bypass the long lines, and begin a chronological journey that will allow you to travel through time starting with early Byzantine art right the way up to the wonderful Renaissance. Among its most important masterpieces, you will appreciate works by artists and protagonists of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Leonardo da Vinci, and many others. At the end of this fantastic visit, you will have all the time you need to freely visit the Gallery, or have an aperitif at the bar whilst admiring Florence from the terrace located in front of Palazzo Vecchio, above the Loggia Dei Lanzi in Piazza Signoria.
In Florence for longer than one day? Join us on Highlights of Florence Walking Tour!
- Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
- Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
- Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)