Experience the magic and history of Rome's monuments under the...
Book Online Today
– Tipsy Tour
– See the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Pizza Navona & Much More!
– Learn about & taste Rome’s signature drinks with a fun local guide
– Meet other travelers in a relaxed and social atmosphere
This tipsy tour is the perfect opportunity for travelers to get familiar with Rome’s sights as well as it’s signature drinks in a sociable and relaxed atmosphere with a fun local guide.
After a warm welcome, a brief plan of action, beer/wine, and some history about the area we head on towards the best viewpoint of the Colosseum to delve into some of its darker history. Discover the mystery and taboo surrounding the fearsome sport of Gladiatorial combat. After taking this true wonder of the world in we will proceed to a local italian bar to drink a “Cafe Corretto” – Baileys and Italian Coffee. A true delight to the senses.
Venturing onward through the winding cobblestone streets we will head to Rome’s most iconic road build by Mussolini: Via Fori Imperiale. The views of the ancient city of Rome are best enjoyed on a marble bench by a statue of Julius Caesar with a cold drink… and some of the craziest stories of the power hungry Roman Emperors who once ruled the known world.
The last area we will explore is Rome’s most popular neighborhood and hipster district Monti. Prepare to fall in love with the picture perfect alleys shrouded with vines and Italians who are beginning their night.
To finish the experience we will sit and enjoy a drink by the fountain from a bar in a lively square in Monti.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be in the area just before your the scheduled start time
– Look out for a member of our team holding a Carpe Diem Rome sign