Our bespoke private tours are the most premium experience we...Read More
Book Online Today
– Visit the world’s smallest police station
– Guided by one of London’s most experienced tour guides
– Visit the world’s only remaining Benjamin Franklin home
– Experience locations and tales most London visitors miss
– Visit the address where Mozart composed his first symphony
– Witness the most superstitious hotel in London
With a history of over 2000 years, London is a city enriched with hidden tales left by some of the most influential people in the world. Often overlooked by the majority of people visiting London, this beautiful city has more than its fair share of secret locations and stories. For those of you that want an off the beaten path tour on London, allowing you to have an experience not many do, then this Secret London Tour is for you!
We will show you a side of London away from the usually tourist trail, visiting secret gas lit alleyways, ancient pubs, bookshops and hidden courtyards. Your guide will captivate you with stories of body snatchers, murders, hidden remnants of expansive mansions and secret societies. So much of London is missed by the average tourist, join this Secret London Tour to make sure it’s not also missed by you!
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.