When in Rome don't just eat like a Roman... cook...
Book Online Today
– Private Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
– Priority VIP Access – No lines
– Guided by one of Carpe Diem Rome’s best guides
– Completely private tour
– Walk the ancient streets of Rome without a group
– Freedom to ask your guide any questions you like
Our bespoke private tours are the most premium experience we offer. From those with young kids who want a fun experience, to those who are looking for something heavy on the detail – each private tour is individually catered to your needs. Crowd-free, queue-free and stress-free, these tours are also ideal for those with mobility issues, who may struggle to keep up with a normal-sized group. After you book, we’ll be in touch to take note of your requirements so we can begin designing the perfect tour for you.
We begin this tour on the Palatine Hill. Before Rome became a city, it was a cluster of seven separate villages built upon the seven hills of Rome. The centremost of these was Palatine Hill, which made it a perfect spot for Emperor Romulus to found Rome nearly three thousand years ago. Nowadays, it features ruins of several Roman Palace’s, and offers stunning views across the city.
We then continue the tour onto the Roman Forum, the beating heart of Ancient Rome. Here, you will be able to walk in the Emperors’ footsteps and marvel at the amazing views over the Imperial Forum, finding out about what life was like for the Romans of that era in the political, social and economic centre of the ancient city.
We’ll then wrap up the tour, after which you’re welcome to roam freely through the Forum, or head off for some local food and drink (our fave spot is Monti). As always – be sure to ask our guides for the best dining tips.
This route covers about 2 kilometres in total and is conducted at a leisurely pace that is suitable for all. The tour duration is around 2.5 hours.
If you would like to make a reservation for the same day or less than 12 hours before your desired start time, please contact Russell on +39 349 5182191 or Harry on +44 78916717883.
Includes Palatine Hill & Roman Forum tickets.
Want to visit the Colosseum also? Join us on our Private Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour!
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
– Look out for a member of our team holding a Carpe Diem Rome sign
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Only small bags will be allowed inside
– Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle
– Includes Palatine Hill & Roman Forum tickets