Experience the magic and history of Rome's monuments under the...
Book Online Today
– Priority VIP Access – No lines
– Guided by one of Carpe Diem Rome’s best guides
– Completely private tour
– Learn the fantastic history of one of the seven wonders of the world
– Freedom to ask your guide any questions you like
Our bespoke private tours are the most premium experience we offer. From those with young kids who want a fun experience, to those who are looking for something heavy on the detail – each private tour is individually catered to your needs. Crowd-free, queue-free and stress-free, these tours are also ideal for those with mobility issues, who may struggle to keep up with a normal-sized group. After you book, we’ll be in touch to take note of your requirements so we can begin designing the perfect tour for you.
For weekend-hoppers, business-trippers or those who simply want to save some time, our Colosseum Express Tour is the fastest way to see Rome’s most-famous sight. But don’t worry, we won’t skim on the detail – this tour is only quicker because we don’t visit the separate attractions of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, which are normally included with standard Colosseum tours.
The most famous of Rome’s many ancient sights, the Colosseum is an imposing, incredible structure, that transports you back in time to the Roman Empire’s powerful past. Your friendly and professional English-speaking guide will delve into the mystery that shrouds the games held there and the fascinating stories of the famous gladiators who thrilled the crowds with their brutish fighting. This part of the tour takes roughly 45 minutes and finishes inside the ticketed area, after which you will have free time to explore on your own.
If you would like to make a reservation for the same day or less than 12 hours before your desired start time, please contact Russell on +39 349 5182191 or Harry on +44 78916717883.
Colosseum tickets included.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
– Look out for a member of our team holding a Carpe Diem Rome sign
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Only small bags will be allowed inside
– Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle
– Colosseum tickets included