From April to October, the Pope’s Museums open their doors...
Book Online Today
– Experience a magical Harry Potter walk across London
– Guided by a Harry Potter fanatic
– Witness many famous film locations
– Take incredible Harry Potter photos
Grab your wand and join this Harry Potter London walking tour! This family-friendly 3 hour guided tour reveals the London set locations of the Harry Potter films. You’ll not only see the actual filming locations in the Harry Potter movies, but several other London locations that inspired JK Rowling.
What better way to begin this magical wizarding journey of Harry Potter than at King Cross Train station. Here you can try enter the famous Platform 9 ¾! After this we then head to Leicester square, where we can see the renowned locations from the film. Your expert muggle guide will refresh your memory of the scenes of each location, throwing in some amazing facts about the books and films! We will also visit a graphic design gallery which was opened by the company which did the graphic design for all Harry Potter movies.
We will then head to Westminster and see the incredible film locations there! After visiting this incredible area, we head to London Bridge where we entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters and walk along the river route to Grimmauld Place and much more.
This isn’t just a film location tour, you will also see the famous Westminster area and the Southbank! Along the route you will have plenty of chances to take lots of photos and witness the film locations up close.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.