Although we are used to handling groups, this Small Group...
Book Online Today
– Perfect way to get oriented with the city
– See Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo and the Uffizi courtyard
– Learn about Florence rich Renessaince history and architecture
Join this fascinating walking tour Florence to cover the main attractions and discover the history of Florence with our 3 hour guided walking tour. This carefully curated walk passes through the beautiful squares of the city and the backstreets in between as we delve into the beautiful soul of Florence and those who have left there mark on it.
You will cross the Ponte Vecchio and admire the small jewelers that are now an integral part of but you will discover its gruesome history. You will walk outside the Uffizi Gallery, passing under the Vasari Corridor and arriving in Piazza della Signoria, where you will be enraptured by the grandeur and beauty of the Palazzo Vecchio and the statues that make it up, on all one of the two copies of the David and the statue of Neptune. Continuing along Via Calzaiuoli, you will arrive in the Duomo complex, composed of Giotto’s bell tower, the cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, the Baptistery and the immense dome designed and built by Filippo Brunelleschi. Afterward you will continue from the Dante Alighieri district to the church of Orsanmichele.
Your guide will show you the resting place of the artists and architects who worked in Florence, also accompanying you to see the fascinating Basilica of Santa Croce, burial site of Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei, Machiavelli, and Rossini, as well as one of the maximum achievements of the Gothic in Italy.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.