Book this adventure run in Rome to see all of...
Book Online Today
– Witness the famous Changing of the Queen’s Guard
– Guided by one of London’s most experienced tour guides
– Learn the fantastic history and tales on Royal London
– Stand within 6 feet of the Guards
– March alongside the band
– Take incredible pictures of London’s sights
Tradition still lives strong in London, and many say that one hasn’t truly experienced the city until you’ve seen the Changing of the Guard ceremony. A 350-year-old ceremony that is engrained into London’s rich history, the Changing of the Guard ceremony is a fantastic spectacle for all ages. However, many people join the huge crowds at the gates of Buckingham Palace, making it practically impossible to see the ceremony. Instead, our Changing of the Guard tour ensures you are in the best position to see the ceremony, as well as experiencing various stages of the ceremony, including the inspection, Old Guard, New Guard, Palaces, and even march alongside the Guards and Ceremonial Bands!
During this tour you will be guided by an expert of London, meaning you can experience the fantastic ceremony whilst also learning some fantastic history behind the country’s capital. Of course, we appreciate seeing the ceremony is a once in a life time opportunity, so there will be plenty of opportunities for photos. If you enjoy a fast-paced tour, packed with action, excitement and fun then this is the tour for you!
Please note we will not witness the part of the ceremony which is on the courtyard as that requires to be near the gates of Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately, it is very impractical to take a group there waiting for two or more hours. Instead, we have curated a fantastic tour which is a far more enjoyable experience!
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.