Forget the tourist traps and prepare to feast on the...Read More
Book Online Today
– Taste the finest food Britain has to offer
– Guided by a fanatical food lover
– Visit the oldest food market in Europe
– Take incredible pictures of London’s sights
For years British Food has been labelled as boring and bland, but we are here to prove that stereotype wrong! On this authentic British food tour we will taste a wide variety of delicious British foods and discover some fantastic landmarks along the South Bank and River Thames.
We begin this food tour by heading through the South Bank where we will stop at Shakespeare’s Globe and one of England’s oldest pubs – The Anchor Pub. After this we will visit Europe’s oldest food market, Borough Market, incredibly operating for over 1000 years! The market is bustling hub of smells and flavours which will definitely perk up your appetites! We will nibble, taste & try food all along the route while you discover some unusual facts & stories about this incredible neighbourhood and its landmarks.
The incredible British food you will try on this tour includes a bacon sandwich, fish and chips, pie and mash, British cheese, beer and English pub snacks. Of course, a British food tour would not be complete without some scones, tea tasting and a world-famous dessert! Bring your appetites because you’re in for a treat!
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please message us prior to the tour if you have any allergies