Grab your wand and join this Harry Potter London walking...
Book Online Today
– Run in Rome
– See the Rome at its golden hour whilst the rest of the city wakes up
– Get incredible photos at each location without the crowds
– Imperial Forums, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Vatican, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain & much more
Run back through time on this once in a lifetime historic 8km adventure run in Rome. They say Rome wasn’t built in a day, but our run in Rome covers the major attractions in just over an hour. Here at Carpe Diem Rome strongly believe exploring a new location by foot and without a map is the best way to get acclimated and get out of the tourist bubble.
Our route is carefully created to ensure you get the most out of your tour in Rome. The experience begins right beside Piazza Venezia in the city center. The route passes the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, River Tiber, the Vatican, Castel Del Sant Angelo, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain in just over an hour. There is no elevation in the route.
After a warm welcome and some stretches your run in Rome will begin. Along the route your expert guide will stop at each location to give a historical explanation, answer any questions you may have, and take any photos you like.
In this experience, you will not only get to see the wonders of Rome but you can gain an insight into the history behind this beautiful city from a local. Come and share two of our greatest passions in life. Seeing new places and experiencing new cultures is what we do and we never leave our running shoes at home.
Whether you class yourself as an amateur or a pro make sure you don’t miss out on one of the most memorable runs of your life. Save yourself the hassle of researching where to run in Rome and book with us today.
– The route is about 8 kilometers.
– We start with some dynamic stretches.
– The pace will be set to accommodate the group.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be in the area just before the start time
– There are drinking fountains along the route